Crystal Story Crystal Story

Won't...start?

When the flash loads i can click the credits and stuff but not load game or new game? erm...help?

Lan14n responds:

Hmm... you seem to have the same problem as the other guys. What version flash player are you using? Does the button sound click when you click on it? Can you give me more information? I'm trying to narrow down the problem. Thanks

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I DEMAND!

Chibi knights 2...plz? 9 .9

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

The Epic continues..

Welp..gonna finally try it on Epic mode..but I can't wait for the next but I'm sure that won't be for awhile. Thanks again Kupo-Sama.

Fury Officer Fury Officer

AWWWW MAN!!!

Dude I was winning so hard then at the "Last Round" I got stuck on the right wall when I was doing "Divine Might" I couldn't move...blah...oh well

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

I beat it!

Holy cow I finally beat it Kupo-Sama. ^^ Great game. Thanks ofr making it.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

What Awesome is made of.

Not only...do you get to make your own harbenger of death...but you can say it's your own. This is what pure awesome-ness is made of. Thank you for making this. Kupo-sama.-bows-

Tankmen Soundboard Tankmen Soundboard

question regarding Ventrillo program.

If anyone can help. I'm trying to find a way to get every single voice clip from this sound board into specific clips so that I can give this to the people on my CSS clan server so we can play them when something happens. Is there a way to download each one or? I'm sorry for asking. Someone just requested this of me and I'm at a lose.