NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Micheif maker

Kirb. Why did that game live beyond 64? man i miss that game. Good stuff btw.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

if I...

If I still play games like sonic and zelda (i don't play MMOS or FPS) and still get a college degree in computer science to hope and try and build for a better future rather then a future to sit on your bum all the time. and draw while communicating with others who draw and play games as well,all while still making something of myself and communicate with others..can I not...waste away my life?...is it ok? it's obvious where the line of gaming to the point where you become a mushroom lies. but it still eludes me on some other points that are not so black and white..do i need therapy? or a bike ride with friends?...i don't know anymore..i am over weight but i'm still active with those i care for and those i don't even know..but is that enough. idk..(sorry for the rant) awesome advice..thank you.

Super Smash Super Smash

-jaw drops-

Holy ...shit....

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Won't...start?

When the flash loads i can click the credits and stuff but not load game or new game? erm...help?

Lan14n responds:

Hmm... you seem to have the same problem as the other guys. What version flash player are you using? Does the button sound click when you click on it? Can you give me more information? I'm trying to narrow down the problem. Thanks

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I DEMAND!

Chibi knights 2...plz? 9 .9

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

The Epic continues..

Welp..gonna finally try it on Epic mode..but I can't wait for the next but I'm sure that won't be for awhile. Thanks again Kupo-Sama.

Sonic 2 - Hidden Palace Sonic 2 - Hidden Palace

Much better.

This RMX is alot more tasteful the the original. SHould have put this in the game. Nice work.

Kirbing Dedede Kirbing Dedede

Jesus Kirb

You guys are too much. Lol Nice work.

The Snow Queen The Snow Queen

Masterful

Wow. It kinda feels like the ice queen is the impending doom to some sort of tribe yet..idk..anyway I live up north so factor of snow it's self kinda...anyways beautiful stuff.

Cyntax Cyntax

Kinda reminds me.

Of a friend of mine's art pic. Very nice.

Sally Sally